Should have done 10 miles!
Excuses from the top:
- The country appears to be low on O- red wine and chocolate concentrate, so I donated a pint ( this is not a decent enough excuse, trust me)
- I had to (sit down) go into town and shop- my favourite shops though, so not too dire, but had to walk, as it is Carnage Day (though oddly pleasant in Waitrose)
- I had to sew lots of stuff suddenly (it happens)
- I did actually work half a day (boss-lady, if I remember to give you the blog address)
- I am planning a silly cycling extravaganza tomorrow (winces slightly, will take camera to record the paramedics)
- it was cold and I had to watch the Hogfather dvd for the hundredth time because it is Xmas eve
I have been trapped in bulleting indent hell and cannot get out. This is suitable reparation for my seasonal laxitude.